If you love playing card games and have been looking for one that is simple to learn but tough to master, look no further than Pokdeng. This game is perfect for new players of all ages because it only takes minutes to learn its rules.
But be prepared to spend a few hours on any given night, as the complexity of gameplay keeps you thinking long after you stop playing. It is a two-player game that is both simple and addictive with a great ป๊อกเด้ง. It can be learnt in minutes. The game is played with 32 cards, and the objective is to collect 13 cards in sequence.
Focus On The Cards In The Middle
By collecting cards from the middle of the deck, you will be able to collect more cards before anyone else has a good hand. This way, you will have more choices and can build a better hand.
Be Patient And Keep Calm
- Know when to play your card and when not to so that you are not stuck with two. Always make sure that you have 13 cards by the end of the round or else you will be eliminated.
- If you are stuck with two and can’t beat the other player, you can still win that round by collecting 2 points.
Play Your Trick Early
If your opponent is about to collect a complete series and you have no good cards, play your trick so that you can collect theirs instead. This way you will be able to play the next trick and collect more.
Keep Calm And Get Ready To Collect
- The more cards you collect, the better it will be for you when someone has a very good hand.
- If you don’t win it in this round, you will still have enough cards to accumulate in the next round.
Be Careful With Your Tricks
If you play a trick when your opponent has 1 or 2 cards in hand, you risk leaving yourself with no cards left. You will have to wait for someone to come and take your card. So just be patient and wait until the end of the round to make sure that you don’t leave yourself with nothing.
Don’t Leave Any Cards
- If you are the last player with a card in hand, avoid being greedy and immediately play it. Instead, wait for someone to play next and collect their card.
- You will know when the opportunity to play comes because someone will come and ask for your cards.
- You should be aggressive when you have all the cards in your hand but remember that if you are the last player with a good hand, you can still win by collecting as many as possible before anyone else is left with one.
It is a great game to play with families, with friends or even when you have new visitors at home. All you need are 32 cards and a few hours to spare. Playing this game regularly will help you develop your decision-making skills and improve your card-handling abilities. It is all about the strategies you adopt, and you can master the game with some luck.