1. Go on a “no destination“ road trip.
2. Go sailing.
3. Rope swing into water.
4. Put a secret in a balloon and let it fly away.
5. Go on vacation with your best friend.
6. Ice Skate (in Central Park).
7. Take a photo every day for a year.
8. Try wind surfing.
9. Collect shells at the beach.
10. Be proud of yourself.
11. Write down something that makes you happy every day.
12. Move to a different country.
13. Visit a trampoline park.
14. Ride a horse on the beach.
15. Write a letter to your future self.
16. Drink from a coconut.
17. Participate in a color run.
18. Learn how to play the guitar.
19. Volunteer abroad.
20. Learn a new language.
21. Start running everyday.
22. Jump off a waterfall.
23. Learn to meditate.
24. Live near the beach.
25. Stargaze on a roof.
26. Read one book every week.
27. Spend a night in an igloo.
28. Roll down a hill.
29. Go white water rafting.
30. Run through a field of flowers.
31. Jump in a pool fully clothed.
32. Learn to dive.
33. And take underwater pictures.
34. Take a walk in a summer rain.
35. Go night swimming.
36. Give more than you receive.
37. Release a paper lantern.
38. Attend a festival.
39. Decorate your house with tons of Christmas lights.
40. Lay in a hammock and enjoy the moment.
41. Learn how to do a backflip.
42. Hold a free hugs sign in public.
43. Send a message in a bottle.
44. Have dinner on the beach.
45. Go parasailing.
46. Visit a graveyard at night.
47. Sleep on the beach.
48. Attend an outdoor concert.
49. Put together a family cookbook.
50. Go into an airport and buy tickets for a random flight.
51. Or throw a dart at a map and travel to wherever it lands.
52. Witness a lunar eclipse.
53. Watch every Disney Movie.
54. Start a diary and write in it every day.
55. Walk on a frozen lake.
56. Go kayaking.
57. Watch a meteor shower.
58. Watch the waves.
59. Have a campfire.
60. Ride roller coasters for a whole day.
61. Have a picnic.
62. Explore your home town.
63. Do Karaoke.
64. Be in two places at once.
65. Take up a new hobby.
66. Make more time for family and friends.
67. Go on a hot air balloon.
68. Let go of 100 balloons at one time.
69. Go zorbing.
70. Go to a drive in movie.
71. Have a huge water balloon fight.
72. Watch the sunset at the beach.
73. Attend a beach party.
74. Stomp grapes to make wine.
75. Take a cheesy travel picture.
76. Go camping.
77. (Get drunk) and have a great night out with your best friends.
78. Found your own business and do what you love.
79. Make a fool of yourself.
80. Go snorkeling.
81. Drink a beer at Oktoberfest (they are taking place all over the world, if you cannot be in Germany).
82. Climb a mountain.
83. Make your best friend’s dream come true.
84. Give a homeless person a meal.
85. Try to beat a world record.
86. Learn to juggle.
87. Help baby turtles find their way to the water.
88. Do something that scares you.
89. Grow your own food.
90. Visit a vineyard.
91. Play hide and seek in a foam pit.
92. Stay a weekend in a beach house.
93. Complete an entire book of sudoku puzzles.
94. Cook every single recipe in a cookbook.
95. Build a sand castle.
96. Hike more than 20 km.
What would you add to your bucket list for 2015?