Apart from writing posts myself, I love reading what other travellers experience during their trips. These posts inspire me to travel even more and try to make the best out of my life. That is why every two weeks I want to share my top posts with you. I divide my favourite posts of the week in the categories: Wanderlust, Photography/Video, Inspiration/General Travel Talk, Food and German posts. This week you shouldn’t miss reading the following travel inspiration articles:
Top Posts Category Wanderlust:
- My Guide: The best itinerary for India by Hippie in Heels: Rachel’s blog is definitely the best resource for everyone planning a visit to India. This week she suggested an itinerary for a three-month-trip around the country.
- Rickshaw Run FAQ’s by Ott’s World: Have you asked yourself what the hell a rickshaw run is? This post will probably answer all of your questions.
Top Post Category Photography/Video:
- Photos of Angkor Wat: The “Other” Temples of Angkor Wat Archaeological Park by Brendan’s Adventures: Beautiful photos of a place I am dying to visit and I’m probably not the only one. At the latest after seeing Brendan’s photos, I am convinced everyone wants to go to Cambodia ;).
Top Posts Category Inspiration/General Travel Talk:
- The True Cost Of Travelling by Backpacker Banter: Money is not the only cost you have to pay when travelling. Banter explains a lot of true things about sacrifices you have to make when hitting the road and that it’s worth it nonetheless.
- 5 Ways To Beat Homesickness When Travelling by Etramping: Every traveller gets homesick now and then. That’s just normal. The next time you should try one of Agness’ five ways to beat it!
- The Essential Solo Traveler’s Survival Guide by Jessie on a journey: Before heading to your first solo adventure, read Jessie’s post and take it to heart. A very well-written post with a lot of helpful advice.
- 12 Ways to feel like you’re travelling even when you’re not by Pack your passport: Suffering from constant wanderlust when at home? Beverley had some really good ideas how you can feel like a traveller when you’re at home. Try them!
Top Posts Category Food:
- The Unexpected Delights of Ethiopian Cuisine by Waegook Tom: Never tried dishes from the Ethiopian cuisine? Me neither, but I guess we missed something and have to catch up on that soon
- Learn to Cook Turkish Food in Istanbul by Bucket List Journey: Why haven’t I known about this cooking class last year before visiting Istanbul? I would have loved to take part in it. Well, I guess it’s another reason to go back to Istanbul one day. The dishes look amazingly delicious!
- Eating my way through Malta by Globetrottergirls: Like Dani, I had no idea what to expect from Maltese cuisine, but her post is very promising!! Check it out!
Top Post Category German:
- 6 Stunden 2 Räder 1 Insel – Gozo mit Rad erkunden by Puriy: Another post about Malta made it to this bi-weekly travel inspiration. Two of my friends have been to Gozo and raved about the island a lot. And already after seeing photos of it, I totally understand their enthusiasm. If you go to Malta, definitely visit Gozo as well, it absolutely seems to be worth it!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and never miss a post by checking off the box Post Updates.