Apart from writing posts myself, I love reading what other travellers experience during their trips. These posts inspire me to travel even more and try to make the best out of my life. That is why every two weeks I want to share my top posts with you. I divide my favourite posts of the week in the categories: Wanderlust, Photography/Video, Inspiration/General Travel Talk, Food and German posts. This week you shouldn’t miss reading the following travel inspiration articles:
Top Posts Category Wanderlust:
- The best spots on Iceland’s south coast by Our Oyster: Are you planning a roadtrip through Iceland? Here’s a great route for 3-4 days along its south coast.
- The Do-it-yourself tour of Pompeii by Jdombs Travels: Jennifer suggests a great way to avoid taking a guided tour in Pompeii with heaps of people and to explore it on your own.
- 6 Essential Jordan Travel Tips by Jessie on a journey: Cultural differences can often become an issue while travelling. Read Jessie’s post in order to know how to act, what to do and what to bring in Jordan.
- 8 Great Things to do in Queensland Besides Surfing by The Planet D: Great ideas for your time in Queensland. Even though I spent some time in the area, I haven’t heard of every activity Planet D suggested. The Hollywood Stunt Academy sounds like a lot of fun.
- 24 Hours in Bangkok by Dangerous Business: Bangkok is a layover for many people travelling to Asian countries or Oceania. Layovers are often connected with a limited amount of time. Amanda how to use your little time effectively and experience Bangkok.
Top Post Category Photography/Video:
- 10 Photography Tips from a Pro by Bohemian Trails: Some important tips from a photoographer, you should consider when taking your photos.
Top Posts Category Inspiration/General Travel Talk:
- My 75 tips to save money when travelling in Europe by Budget Traveller: Awesome resource for your next Euro-Trip and how you could save some money while on the road
- How Much Money Do You Need To Travel? Our Guide To Figuring It Out by The Barefoot Nomad: Charles and Micki have been on the road since 2002. Now they are giving you some great advice on how much money is necessary for your travels and which kind of expenses you need to expect.
- Guest Post: The Emotions of Prepping for Long Term Travel by Have Blog Will Travel: Ashley-my partner in crime- wrote a post on how she feels while preparing for her trip around the world. I, leaving Germany in about 100 days, can totally relate to that. You are often torn between super excitement and fear of failure. That’s a very inspiring post, you should definitely read!
Top Posts Category German:
- Nachhaltiger Reisen durch günstiges Reisen by Flocblog: A very informative post about sustainable travel.
- Wie du leichter packst und warum es dir Freiheit schenkt! by Search for Happiness: A problem every traveller has to face, is to pack as light as possible. Read Tanja’s 11 tips to do it right!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and never miss a post by checking off the box Post Updates.