Apart from writing posts myself, I love reading what other travellers experience during their trips. These posts inspire me to travel even more and try to make the best out of my life. That is why every two weeks I want to share my top posts with you. I divide my favourite posts of the week in the categories: Wanderlust, Photography/Video, Inspiration/General Travel Talk, Food and German posts. This week you shouldn’t miss reading the following travel inspiration articles:
Top Posts Category Wanderlust:
- The ultimate guide for an Indonesian roadtrip by A travellers journey: I never read about a roadtrip through Indonesia before. Read here how you do it and what you should consider.
- Top 10 treks to do in Western Ghats of India by Poonam Parihar Travel & Photography Blog: Have a look at these amazing photographs and different hiking options in Western Ghats
Top Post Category Photography/Video:
- Photographing people: some photo techniques and tips to improve your photography by Travel Photo Discovery: Some pretty good tips to get better at taking photos of people in the street
Top Posts Category Inspiration/General Travel Talk:
- How to Pack For A Trek: The Ultimate Trekking Packing List by Uncornered Market: Are you planning a trekking trip? Have a look at this packing list to get some very useful first-hand advice
- How To Get Free Car Rental in Australia and New Zealand by Tropical Nomad: Ever heard of relocating a car? It’s a great way to cheaply travel around Australia and New Zealand. Tropical Nomad gives you some more insights of the topic
- My 10 Essential Tips for Moving Abroad by Pommie Travel: If you plan to move to another country, this post is one you should definitely read and take these tips into consideration
- Travel Tips: A Traveler’s Guide to Tipping Around the World by After Globe: Do you also never know how much you should trip when being on a holiday? This post gives you insights for a lot of countries.
- Hiking the Lycian Way FAQs by Otts World: I’ve recently heard o the Lycian Way and would love to hike it one day too. Here are some very good answers on questions you might have when wanting to do it yourself.
- 31 Weird Facts About Australia That Will Amaze You by Landlopers: Some really funny facts on Australia, even though I spent seven months there, there are still some things I hadn’t known before reading the post
Top Posts Category Food:
- The Cambodian breakfast by Jimmy Eats the World: Here’s what Cambodians have for breakfast. I’d love to try all these dishes.
- Mexican Food: 16 Must-Try Dishes in the Yucatan! by Goats on the road: This post makes me wanna go to Mexico straight away and try all these dishes. I cannot wait to go there later this year.
- A Food Tour of Rome with Eating Italy Food Tours by Bruised Passports: Heaps of tasty Italian dishes. Don’t have a look at them when you’re hungry.
- A Beginner Guide to Mexican Tacos by Twenty-Something Travel: Sorry for putting two Mexican food posts into this travel inspiration. But hey Mexican food is so tasty and I bet it’s even better in Mexico itself. Have a look at all these different sorts of Tacos.
Top Posts Category German:
- Der perfekte Roadtrip – 5 Tipps für Einsteiger by Mighty Traveliers: A very good adisory post for first time road trippers. I especially agree with the recommendation that you shouldn’t use or at least don’t always follow your GPS. That’s what I learned from my first real roadtrip where we got to through some very weird roads cause they were shorter than the actual main road.
- Abenteuer Mallorca: Mit dem Rennrad über die Insel (Teil 1) by Sonne & Wolken: Jana did a trip to Mallorca with a biking tour. Read about the first part of the trip and enjoy the views.
- Die Highlights der Garden Route in Südafrika by 101 places: Patrick did a road trip through South Africa. One big highlight is of course the famous Garden Route. Read about the best spots along the road in this post
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and never miss a post by checking off the box Post Updates.