Apart from writing posts myself, I love reading what other travellers experience during their trips. These posts inspire me to travel even more and try to make the best out of my life. That is why every two weeks I want to share my top posts with you. I divide my favourite posts of the week in the categories: Wanderlust, Photography/Video, Inspiration/General Travel Talk, Food and German posts. This week you shouldn’t miss reading the following travel inspiration articles:
Top Post Category Wanderlust:
- Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan by Seattle’s Travels: I can totally understand why Seattle is in love with these islands. They truly look like paradise and make you want to hop on the next plane to Thailand.
Top Post Category Photography/Video:
- Top 56 Shots of 2013 by The Polar Route: I really like Ed’s photography, here are his favorite photos of the last year.
Top Posts Category Inspiration/General Travel Talk:
- Five Things to Know Before Travelling to Bolivia by Flora the Explorer: Planning to travel to Bolivia in the near future? Read this to have an idea of the culture beforehand
- 24 ways to make 2014 great by ytravel: New year, new beginning. Here are a few resolutions for you! For me it seems like a pretty good list and I try my best to stick to those resolutions.
- Sicherheit in Südamerika und auf Weltreise: 30 praktische Tipps für sicheres Reisen by Back-packer: Really good advisory post on safety during a trip through Latin America. I agree with everything Steve writes in his post
Top Posts Category Food:
- A Taste of Indonesia For Less Than $10 by etramping: My best friend is going to Indonesia for 6 weeks soon, so that post is for her 😉 I’m sure she will enjoy the Indonesian food a lot and I cannot wait to hear her stories. The photos from Sharon at least look totally yummie!
- The Best Foodie Destination in the World? Taiwan in 5 Bites by Landlopers: These food photos look indeed interesting and I will to memorize some of the names (or at least the url of this post;)) until I head to Taiwan myself one day.
Top Posts Category German:
- Eine Rundreise auf Yucatán – Teil 1 by 101 places: A guide for a round trip through Yucatán in Mexico including cities you wouldn’t immediately think of. Patrick also already wrote Part II of his post. So if you want to go to Mexico in 2014 but haven’t had anything planned yet, this is a very good starting point.
- Fotoreise nach Chile und Bolivien – Teil 2 by Gwegner: Beautiful photos of Bolivia and Chile which are so breathtaking that they sometimes seem to be unreal.
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and never miss a post by checking off the box Post Updates.