Apart from writing posts myself, I love reading what other travellers experience during their trips. These posts inspire me to travel even more and try to make the best out of my life. That is why every two weeks I want to share my top posts with you. I divide my favourite posts of the week in the categories: Wanderlust, Photography/Video, Inspiration/General Travel Talk, Food and German posts. This week you shouldn’t miss reading the following travel inspiration articles:
Top Posts Category Wanderlust:
- Backpacking India alone by Hippie in Heels: India has been a sensitive topic for the last months. Rachel now writes about her point of view and her experience while travelling solo in India.
- Top 12 Festivals & Events in Thailand by Travel Junkie Indonesia: A short overview of the best festivals to participate in Thailand
- Cheap Travel to Australia: 10 Tips For Keeping Costs Down by Backpacking Spirit: Australia is definitely one of the most expensive countries on earth. Have a look at these tips and see how you could avoid spending too much.
- My packing list for Everest Base Camp by Tammy and Chris on the move: Trekking to the Everest Base Camp is an experience you have prepare and plan in advance. Use this packing list to do not forget anything important on your trip.
- A Backpackers Guide To Sri Lanka: The Good, The Bad and The Weird by Enjoy the Journey: Just another guide about Sri Lanka, but I liked the division: the things they liked, the ones they don’t like and things that were weird in their opinion.
Top Post Category Photography/Video:
- Brandenburg Gate and Tiergarten Park: A Photo Essay by Travelocafe: Have a look at these beautiful autmunal pictures of Berlin.
Top Posts Category Inspiration/General Travel Talk:
- Answering Your FAQ’s About Teaching in Korea by That Backpacker: Do you have any questions in consideration of teaching English in South Korea? If yes, that’s the post all your questions are probably answered.
- Problems only backpackers understand by Travel and Escape: A funny post where you probably recognize a lot of situations you’ve had too during one of your trips.
Top Posts Category Food:
- Top five foods to try in South Korea by Captain & Clark: These five dishes look absolutely delicious and I hope to be able to try them one day.
- 23 foods worth traveling for [pics] by Matador Network: 25 photos of dishes from all over the world
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and never miss a post by checking off the box Post Updates.