Apart from writing posts myself, I love reading what other travellers experience during their trips. These posts inspire me to travel even more and try to make the best out of my life. That is why every two weeks I want to share my top posts with you. I divide my favourite posts of the week in the categories: Wanderlust, Photography/Video, Inspiration/General Travel Talk, Food and German posts. This week you shouldn’t miss reading the following travel inspiration articles:
Top Posts Category Wanderlust:
- Top Adventures in Anchorage by Tripify: Anchorage must be the perfect location for all outdoor enthusiasts. Have a look at Jessica’s suggestions on what you should do there
- Roadtrippin’ Spain: The Ultimate Guide to La Tomatina, Bunol by Bruised Passports: 10 Tips to enjoy the La Tomatina Festival in Valencia
- Five things to discover in New York that most tourists (and locals) never do by Globetrottergirls: Five places you should remember for your next trip to New York to see some more off-the-beaten path spots of the city
Top Posts Category Photography/Video:
- In photos: Some explosively pretty clouds by Finding the Universe: Impressive photos of clouds in different parts of the world
- Facebook Cover Pictures by The Polar Route: Gorgeous photos you can use to prettify your facebook profile
- Forget New England: Fall foliage in New Brunswick, Canada by Matador Network: You probably cannot stop being astonished when spending an autumn in New Brunswick
- How to take pictures of stars by Too many adapters: Always wanted to capture a starry sky? Read this article to learn how to do it
Top Posts Category Inspiration/General Travel Talk:
- 77 signs that you’re a traveller for life… by Travelettes: I love these lists of Travelettes. They are entertaining, funny, you recognize yourself in so many situations and cannot stop smiling while reading the whole article. I seriously couldn’t count the signs I related to.
- The Solo Female Traveler’s Manifesto by Young Adventuress: To all the girls out there: Read this, be inspired and go at least once in your life on a solo trip, you won’t regret it!
Top Post Category Food:
- Four Must Try Foods in Thailand by Banana Roti: Thai cuisine is one of the most tasty cuisines in the world. I already get hungry when I look at those pictures and cannot wait to try all these dishes in Thailand one day
Top Posts Category German:
- Langkawi: Natürliche Highlights an Malaysias Westküste by Niedblog: Beautiful photos and useful information on the Malaysian west coast
- Wie eine Nacht auf Hawaii mein Leben veränderte… by Bravebird: Incredible story! Ute spend one day with a total stranger and changed her life completely afterwards. Such a bravebird 🙂
- Backpacking Südafrika – Ein Traum am Ende der Welt! by Travelicia: All you need to know when planning to go to South Africa with heaps of useful information on busses, locations and safety
Did you enjoy this post and would love to receive more travel-related advice? Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and never miss a post by checking off the box Post Updates.