1. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
2. Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it. – Cesare Pavese
3. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. – St. Augustine
4. To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted. – Bill Bryson
5. Not all those who wander are lost. – J.R.R. Tolkien
6. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
7. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home. – James Michener
8. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries. – Aldous Huxley
9. Go at least once a year to a place you have never been before.
10. We wander for distraction but we travel for fulfillment.
11. Who lives sees, but who travels sees more.
12. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. – Jawaharial Nehru
13. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
14. Travel is about the gorgeous felling of teetering in the unknown.
15. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list. – Susan Sontag
16. Travelling. It’s about opening the mind and challenging the soul.
17. Adventure is out there, you just need the courage to go after it.
18. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. – Martin Buber
19. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Andre Gide
20. I would rather own little and see the world than own the world and see little of it.
21. For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. – Robert Louis Stevenson
22. Travel is never a matter of money but of courage. –Paulo Coelho
23. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. – Mark Twain
24. When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money. – Susan Heller
25. Once the travel bug bites, there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.
26. Travel can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection. – Lawrence Durrell
27. Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living. – Miriam Beard
28. If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go. – Anthony Bourdain
29. Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. – Ibn Battuta
30. You lose sight of things & when you travel, everything balances out.
31. I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.
32. We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.
33. Travelling allows you to become so many different versions of yourself.
34. Collect moments, not things.
35. Don’t dream your life, travel your dreams.
36. I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question. – Harun Yahya
To find more travel quotes, follow my pinterest board Quotes.
Folge food_photo_rtws Pinnwand „Quotes“ auf Pinterest.