Apart from writing posts myself, I love reading what other travellers experience during their trips. These posts inspire me to travel even more and try to make the best out of my life. That is why every two weeks I want to share my top posts with you. I divide my favourite posts of the week in the categories: Wanderlust, Photography/Video, Inspiration/General Travel Talk, Food and German posts. This week you shouldn’t miss reading the following articles:
Top Posts Category Wanderlust:
- South Australia Highlights by Our Oyster: As written in the post South and Western Australia are often skipped by travellers. But why is that? Hopefully Jade convinces some people on travelling to South Australia with the help of her post (I so much wanna go to Kangaroo Island!!)
- Cycling around Nha Trang, Vietnam by The Road to anywhere: People who know me know that I’m not a big cycling person but sometimes it’s just the easiest and most suitable way to get to know the city as apparently in Nha Trang
Top Posts Category Photography/Video:
- Photo Essay: Fjord Fun in Norway – Norway in a Nutshell by LL World Tour: Norway – a country full of natural beauty. Lisa took some photos of it which will definitely increase your Norway wanderlust
- La Vita è Bella a Bologna by Aviators and a camera: I totally love the atmosphere of Bologna (at least I think I would love it). Life is apparently good in Bologna so enjoy the photos
- Jordan’s Dead Sea by Seattle’s Travels: Must be funny to swim or simply go in the dead sea, beautiful scenary included. wanna try that one day 🙂
- How to Take Good Photos in Bad Weather by Travelettes: Cordula gave some good advice in case the weather doesn’t play along on your travels and you wanna take good photos anyway
Top Posts Category Inspiration/ General Travel Talk:
- Travel Gear I Love by A dangerous business: Amanda recommends different products to travel with. I love the Hoboroll
- Friendship and Travel: So Many Friends, So Many Goodbyes by Wandering Earl: Honest post about friendships on the road and the difficulty of saying goodbye
- Cheap Car Rentals: Part 12 – Do You Know How To Get The Lowest Price For Drivers Under 25 Years Old? by Million Mile Secrets: Summer has arrived, summer holiday time and road trips will follow, here are some tips when renting a car
- How to Find the Cheapest Airline Tickets by Lost intentions: Brilliant tips on how to find cheap flight. I didn’t know that there is a 24 hours rule…
- The 10 most important things I learned while volunteering abroad by Jessie on a journey: On the last bi-weekly travel inspiration post I recommended a post of Flora dealing with the issues while volunteering abroad. This week, you should read the life changing lessons Jessie describes in her post.
- Are You Making the Most of Your 20s? by Traveljunkette: Absolute must-read article! Are you living the life you’ve always imagined? I’ve thought a lot about that lately too (We’re not getting younger :P). Susan is so right, the 20s are to explore, to make mistakes and to find your passions! Please read this post! 🙂
Top Post Category Food:
- Eating in Croatia – 8 Bites to Remember by Landlopers: I never heard of the Croatian cuisine before but it looks really tasty and worth trying
- Eating at Chiang Mai’s Sunday walking street by Travelfish: The food looks so good, if you travel to Chiang Mai you should check that out
- 50 of the World’s Best Breakfasts by Hostelbookers: Hostelbookers introduces he 50 best breakfasts of the world. What’s your favourite?
Top Posts Category German:
- Nina goes Paradise by Bettendecker: A post about the Balaton in Hungary and yes I’m impressed, I didn’t remember that the lake actually looks that amazing.
- Marseille – Kulturhauptstadt 2013 by Morgenmuffel: Next surprise: didn’t think that Marseille has so many nice spots, new bucket list point haha
- Wie ist das mit dem Arbeitsamt und den Sozialversicherungen wenn ich reise? by Pink Compass: Interesting and informative post on how to deal with the job centre and insurances when travelling long-term
Did you enjoy this post and would love to receive more travel-related advice? Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and never miss a post by checking off the box Post Updates.